Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fall is here...in more ways than one

Well even though its the middle of August, you could swear that its already Fall. Kids are going back to school, and believe it or not, its not hot anymore. Today in Rogers, it was right at 79 degrees. You read it right, 79 degrees. WHERE DID SUMMER GO? We only had a couple of weeks where it was really hot this summer. However, I am grateful that its no longer hot...the dog days of Summer...well they just came and wimpered away with their tails tucked. I might be eating my own words in a few days, but only time will tell.

It's a scary time as well for the Hatmakers in NWA. Sarah is 4 years old. That means she starts Pre-School. We found one for her here in Siloam Springs at the last minute. It's a pretty good one to. Kristy will also be going to work for them as well. So Ethan will go to their daycare too.

You know I say its a scary time, but its not really. It's sad, but a delight. Seeing my daughter grow up has been a blessing. Now as she is old enough to start school, my only wish is that time would slow itself down. But I know that it will just keep going by faster and faster.

God has blessed me in so many ways. I thank him everyday for my family and the times I get to spend with them.

Pics will be posted soon of Sarah's first day of Pre-School.

Adam

No comments: