Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's Hot

WOW, its the 3rd of August and it's cotton picking hot outside. Luckily, Kristy and I have not had anything to do outside this weekend. We've been lucky so far this summer though to not have any real hot days though....until now. Plus the humidity is so high, that doesnt help at all.

Anyways, we'll be traveling down to Hot Springs this next weekend to see family, plus I will be videoing a wedding at my former church. I dont know why, but I love videoing and editing weddings. I just finished up my sisters wedding and it turned out GREAT!!! Except for the Reception cause some miserable person kept turning the lights off WAYYYYY back in the back of the ballroom...so I kept going back there and turning them on, and what do they do....turn them off again. This went on for a while and I finally gave up, so SIS, sorry, I did everything humanly possible to squeeze out every bit of light in the camera I could. At least I had control over the lighting in the Ceremony cause that turned out perfect.

Anywho, there's not alot of things going on at church these days, although activity will pick up in the next few weeks as we Premiere the Cross Project on August 31. Its going to be a great day.

Adam

No comments: